1. Clean the area where the decals will be applied with a soft cloth dampened with alcohol. This will remove any wax, oil or dust particles that will prevent the decal from sticking. After wiping the area with alcohol it is best to wipe the surface with a cloth dampened with clean water and let dry.
2. Turn the decal upside down and carefully peel the paper backing off on a 45 degree angle.
3. The sticker now has the sticky side exposed but held together by the application tape.
4. While holding the application tape, position and stick the top of one side holding the other side up away from the surface.
5. Roll the decal onto the surface, DO NOT stretch as this will crease the sticker, rub the entire surface beginning at the top or side that is on the surface and rub firmly from one side to the other using the flat edge of a credit card.
6. Once your decal has been applied, remove the application tape by pulling gently in a downward position. If a part of the decal starts to come up away from the surface rub it back down while the tape is still on, then again continue to remove the tape.
The decals will not adhere to a surface that has been waxed. Remove all wax and residue with Windex or denatured alcohol before application. After the decals have been applied, the surface can be waxed over. The wax will not damage the decal, but will prevent it from sticking. By default the decals are cut to be applied to the outside. If you get air bubbles in the decal take a pin or needle and puncture the bottom of the bubble to release the air, by rubbing gently towards the pin hole.
For large decals try a wet application (recommended for all Street Art Stickers)
Add 6 drops of dishwashing liquid to 500ml spray bottle filled with of water and shake to mix. Lightly spray the surface that you want to stick to. Remove the backing paper from the sticker and give the sticky side a light spray. This allows the sticker to slide while being applied. Position then rub out any bubbles then carefully remove the application tape.